Join the COMMunity

If you're interested in the fields of  ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, BROADCASTING, OR WRITING & PUBLISHING...you've come to the right place!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another year gone by!


Wow. Another year of York seems to have flown by. Despite the strike, I feel like the CSSA has accomplished a lot this year; new website (www.yorku.ca/cssa - in case I haven't harped on it enought), growing membership (700!) and committee involvement, new newsletter (the CSSA connection) and a wiked Networking Event - see photo above.

I am confident the CSSA will continue to grow in years to come with the leadership of incoming Presidents, Maazin and Natasha. More good times and hands-on experiences gauranteed to come. I hope everyone involved with the CSSA had a great year! I sure as hell did. :)

No comments: