Join the COMMunity

If you're interested in the fields of  ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, BROADCASTING, OR WRITING & PUBLISHING...you've come to the right place!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

08 Executive Retreat

So... I figured I'd give a little update for those of you who are not informed of what the Exec. Retreat is all about and what we accomplished this year. So, it has been established as a CSSA tradition (or at least since last year) that all the Execs pack up and spend a high impact weekend together in the midst of Picton, ON. 

This year much was accomplished including planning of many great upcoming CSSA events !! (so awesome this year, seriously) and a lot of Mafia playing. For those of you who are not familiar with this game please comment and I will find a way to make rules available. I'm warning you though; this game is addictive. 

I'll try to get some pics and a mafia video posted FYE (For Your Entertainment) ;)

No comments: